Grundy Archive

Browse Items (1 total)

  • 7-15b-114.jpg

    Stamped on back of photograph: "Nichols Studio, 112 Wood Street, Bristol, PA."

    Identified by Harold & Carol Mitchener: This is highschool auditorium/gymnasium. This wing of the school was erected in 1926 and attached to the original structure from WWI. The chairs had to be set up for each program. The room was also used for gymnastics. Later wooden bleachers were installed along the side walls.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2