Grundy Archive

"Bristol Carpet Mills, T. L. Leedom & Co., Bristol, Pa., Manufacturers of ingrain carpets, art squares, and Smyrna rugs"

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

7.8.014

Description

Originally constructed by the Bristol Improvement Company and Joshua Peirce, the mill was later owned by Thomas L. Leedom and Co. Location was at Beaver Street and Canal Street. Buildings have since been removed.

Creator

Trades Pub. Co. Philaelphia

Date

Undated

Rights

Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at archive@grundylibrary.org.

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.

Collection

Citation

Trades Pub. Co. Philaelphia, “"Bristol Carpet Mills, T. L. Leedom & Co., Bristol, Pa., Manufacturers of ingrain carpets, art squares, and Smyrna rugs",” Grundy Archive, accessed October 16, 2024, https://grundyarchive.org/items/show/1180.